Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Free calls to UK National Landlines

I've been using www.1899.com for international calls for some time now because I make a lot of calls to the US and they are just so cheap - but today, I went to their site to sign up on behalf of someone else and I spotted that when you register with them, you can call any UK landline day and night for FREE!!! You will only pay a 3p connection fee! This offer applies to both residential and business customers! If you live in the UK, just visit their site, www.1899.com, fill in a simple form and get calling! Just in time for Christmas too!

2 comments:

Jason Statham said...

Your thing is shows latent, m gona add this to my bookmarks. free business calls

daren sammy said...

Im inspired with the exceptional and instructive contents that you provide in such short timing. wordpress templates