Friday, March 17, 2006

One for the guys

I have been contacted on several occasions by men saying, 'What you do is great but what about men who are leaving relationships? Who helps us?' If you know any men who are in this position (or for that matter, if you are a man in this position), you could have a look at www.wifesgone.com, a new web portal that has been launched by Patrick Fleming, a recent (virtual) contact of mine.

I've only had time for a very quick look at the site but I could see no evidence of woman-bashing on there and the bulk of what I read was good, positive stuff which included contributions from women that had been well received.

I think that there is much that newly-separated women and men can learn from each other and this is a site that I will definitely be keeping an eye on in future.

No comments: