I've mentioned Michael Neill several times on this blog in the past - posting articles that he's written or telling you about his excellent weekly radio programme on Hay House Radio. Michael is an internationally renowned and very well-respected success coach, licensed Master Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and the best-selling author of You Can Have What You Want.
In You Can Have What You Want, Michael revealed the practical benefits of cultivating inner happiness for creating tangible real-world success. Now, in Feel Happy Now, his new book which is launched on Amazon this week, he reveals the “how” of happiness — simple, effective ways to make immediate and lasting changes to your moods, your outlook, and your life. Inside the book, you'll find key formulas, experiments, and techniques to help you experience your capacity to choose and to change, including:
- The Myths of Happiness — I'll be happy when..., it's not possible to be happy in certain situations, and unhappiness is good for us
- The Happy Formula — give yourself better feelings, tell yourself better stories, and act on your inner knowing
- The Permission Principle — the reason people aren't happier more of the time isn't because they can't be — it's because they think they shouldn't be
- Three-Step Recipe for Happiness and Well-Being — on demand, anytime you want
- Behavioral Prozac™ — ten small changes in the way you think and what you do that will have a profound effect on your well-being
If you order your copy of Feel Happy Now! and send Michael and his team your receipt, they''ll send you a link to a collection of 'Happy' downloads. If you order 5 or more copies, they'll send you a signed copy of Michael's new 6-CD set Effortless Success absolutely free!